top of page
Glen Riddle Chapel
Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia
Renovation of the chapel, built in 1879, greatly improves the worship space, encouraging more participation in the daily Eucharistic celebration. Work included upgrading lighting and mechanical systems as well as improving access to the altar from a circular furniture arrangement. The sacristy was renovated into the Blessed Sacrament chapel for quiet prayer and adoration.
bottom of page