The parent firm of ABHA Architects was founded in 1949 in Wilmington, Delaware by architects Erling Dollar and William Bonner. Classmates at the University of Pennsylvania, Dollar and Bonner took their talents to the Design Division of the Engineering Department of the DuPont Company in the early days of World War II. After serving in the armed forces, Dollar and Bonner were released from active duty in 1946 and returned to DuPont. The firm of Dollar and Bonner was later formed in 1949. ABHA Architects is a continuation of that legacy.
Anderson Brown Higley Associates
Anderson, Brown, Higley & Funk
Bonner, Funk & Associates
Dollar, Bonner & Funk
Dollar, Bonner, Blake & Manning
Dollar, Bonner and Blake
Dollar & Bonner